Thank you for your interest in Alhuda Academy . You may begin to apply for financial aid starting immediately, as described below.
We use School and Student Services (SSS) to process our financial aid applications. SSS is a service of the National Association of Independent Schools. Based on the financial information you provide, SSS gives us an estimated amount that your family can contribute to educational expenses. This helps our school make fair and objective financial aid decisions and preserves the confidentiality of your financial information. To begin your financial aid application for the 2012-2013 enrollment year, follow these steps below. Note: SSS charges a $24 application fee per family.
1. Visit http://sssbynais.org/parents.
2. Click on the prompt to begin your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). You only need to complete one PFS even if you have several children applying to our school.
3. You will be given a username and password that will allow you to return to your PFS at a later date before submitting it. Your information will be secure. The Alhuda Academy school code is 5141.
Note: If you apply for financial aid online, your information will be delivered accurately and quickly to our school, allowing us to make a quicker decision about your eligibility for financial aid.
1. If you don’t already have a printed Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS), call our school at (508) 854-4700.
2. Complete the PFS and return it to School and Student Services by NAIS, Application Processing Center, P.O. Box 449, Randolph, MA 02368-0449 USA.
Call (800) 344-8328 with questions.
Financial Aid Applications are due in March . Please note that financial aid funds are limited, and will be allocated based on need on a first come, first serve basis.
Muslim Community Support Services (MCSS): All tuition assistance applicants must also submit an application to MCSS. Applications are available in the Alhuda Academy office. No tuition assistance applications will be considered by Alhuda Academy unless applicant has also submitted an application to MCSS.